August 16, 2008

DUCKIES and HORSES

Here are some super cute pictures of Oden with all of his bath duckies. Some are from baby showers, and/or just random gifts, but most are from Grandpa Joe. He was recently staying at a hotel where they would give him a new one everyday. I guess I don't really have to tell you that he stayed there for quite a few days. Probably not fun for him, but it turned out great for Oden!!

It's a duck eat duck world!

No peep shows for you!!

I'm very serious about these ducks!

These last two pictures are of Oden on a very old rocking horse. My mom and dad made it for my cousin Joey when he was a baby. Which makes it about 26 years old. You can't see it but it says "Joey" on the back. My plan is to repaint it (not to change it, just to freshen it up), and add Oden's name somewhere. This way one day he could give it to someone in his family. I wanted to let him play on it now though, because I was told he couldn't fit on it much longer. He didn't love it. I think he's a little scared of the rocking motion by himself. I will just have to give it another go soon!


No comments: