July 28, 2008

Here's what's new

As I type, Oden is blabbing like a chatter-box. He has successfully mastered the mama and dada indiscriminate jibberish. I can also get him to mock me when I fake laugh. It's hilarious! Other then verbal achievements, he has maintained his mobile skills. He still only inches backwards. Although, he is getting very strong and can stay on his hands and knees for a while before he drops down. It's only a matter of time before he puts it all together. He still needs supervision while sitting up, but that might also be us being overprotective. All I know is, he's bumped his dome pretty good twice now and I'd rather be overprotective than hear that cry.

I am sad to report that the matching mohawks are gone. I know it's only temporary. I just really wanted him to have some pictures of being young with a normal haircut. This way he can't complain about it when he's older. Jess was not too thrilled with the change. After the very first cut down the middle of Oden's hawk he said, "OH NO!" Then was upset about it for a while. He does kind of look like a cancer baby. But, it's only hair and it will grow back! I think after the Holidays we should see the return of the baby hawk.

Still no teeth! He continues to drool like crazy but no sign of those little chompers, He had his first teething biscuit on saturday. All I have to say is HOLY MESS! That stuff is like paste! He enjoyed it though and that's what matters.

Odie will be 7 months old on Wednesday. It's the same day as our 3 year anniversary! Hooray!

Swimming with dad...it was like pulling teeth getting Jess in there!
Playing with 2 Aunties!
Swimmin with mom!
<3
Bye Bye Baby Hawk!


No comments: