March 30, 2009

Nothing too exciting, but some cuteness

Here's some new pictures for all of you Oden fans out there. There really hasn't been too much going on around here lately. We've just been enjoying the warm weather, when we can, and snuggling on those crazy Illinois cold days! I wish the weather would just decide already on which season it is!! One day it feels like summer, and the next day we're in the Arctic Tundra!! Jess and I are getting ready to go on vacation, which is exciting to us! We leave for Las Vegas this Friday and return on Monday. Oden will be staying with Grandpa and Grandma Dee Dee. I already know we will miss him horribly, but he will be in good hands. It's only a couple of days anyways! Other than that, I swear he is on the verge of talking. If we could stop giving him his binky, I bet he would be doing better. It's just such a comfort, for Jess and I!! Soon enough he will be talking. I suppose there's really no need to rush it.


Oden and Grandpa Dee Dee holding hands at the park.

All up in Grandma Dee Dee's grill! haha!

Helping Oden fly his first kite. So cute!

White Sox baby!

White Sox baby eating Thomas White Sox baby retrieving the Thomas he hid under the couch. This is one of his new antics. He puts toys under the couch and then does a search and rescue!
Oh, so sleepy!
He so cuddly, cozy in the mornings!

No comments: