June 16, 2008

Priceless moments

These pictures are brand spankin' new. They are some of my most favorite recent memories.
*
Yesterday was Jess' first Father's Day. I think he had a pretty good day. How could you not when you have Oden by your side? We bought him a new gas grill. I missed McDonald's breakfast. Hopefully, one day he will forgive me. j/k.
*
I am happy to report that as of today Oden is rolling over unassisted. When he's on his back he goes to his side, then to his tummy. He did it for me 3 times this evening, and Jess said he did it a few times during the day. YAY!
*
Daddy Cuddles
Olivia & Ethan's graduation party. Doesn't Oden look huge next to Aunt Melissa? Well, he is huge anyway. He was actually in a good mood the whole day!
The last of the clean drool bibs.....it definately wasn't Tuesday. Hello back there Mary!
What a stud! I love that baby speedo!

Matching Mohawks by Mom.

No comments: