May 21, 2008

Baby Hawk


This past week we gave Oden his second haircut. Yes, we finally did it, A MOHAWK!! It's not too extreme. His hair is so light that you can hardly tell it's there. He is the cutest baby mohawk boy of all time!

This past weekend we went to a Confirmation party for my cousin Nich. There is a park just down the street from My Aunt and Uncle's house. Grandma Dee Dee and I took Oden there, his first trip to a park! We were accompanied by a couple of my cousins, and a couple of my cousins cousins. It was a lot of fun. He wasn't really interested in his swing. He was paying more attention to all the little kids running around. Soon enough he will be the one running around. EEKK!


Can you see it?


Don't mess with kids that have mohawks!



Oden's first swing ride!!

Cutest jacket ever! "Little Dude"

Oden's first slide!

No comments: