January 11, 2010

Snap Shots from my phone

Here are some random pictures that I have been taking on my phone over the last couple of months. A lot of times it is easier to just grab my phone, then to pull out the camera.

This picture was a day or two after Christmas. Oden received a Black and Decker tool set from his Aunt Maggie. After several attempts and demonstrations by Dad, Oden finally decided that he was ready to become Oden the Tool Man! It was very cute. I kept telling him that he looked like one of his favorite Disney characters, Handy Manny.
This picture was taken the the day after Christmas. It is clear that Oden has a mild case of OCD, just like his Dad. He likes to line up all of his trains and just admire at them. Also notice the amazing Thomas train table in the background. Yes, Thomas has taken over our house!!

I found these pajamas for Oden on the clearance rack at Kohl's. They are an imitation of super hero uniforms, and on the left chest they read "Dad's Lil Sidekick"! They have become an absolute favorite! This night he took Dads alarm clock cover and put it over his eyes like super hero glasses. He is our little super man!!


Oden really loves our cat. On this particular day he really loved the cat's bed. He was in and out of it all day, and of course covered in white hair. I think he was imitating the cat.


For those of you that haven't seen this picture yet, it's from the infamous baby powder incident. One day while Oden was watching his morning Thomas, I ran upstairs to get ready for Maddie to come over. I figured he would be OK by himself for 10 minutes while he hung out with Thomas. After getting ready I was heading down the stairs when I noticed the faint smell of baby powder. I had just used it on Oden before heading upstairs, so I thought my pregnant bionic nose was just kicking in. Then after rounding the stairs I saw Oden shaking baby powder all over the ground! And not just the ground, a lot of his trains and train tracks. I gasped for a second, then I looked at him and he smiled at me, and I just started laughing. I quickly snapped this picture before the clean up process began. Baby powder is not the easiest thing to clean up. Let's just say we were cleaning up the fine dust for weeks after. It was a priceless moment though. How can you be mad at that face?! I must not have closed the powder after using it because he has tried to shake the baby powder container since then but can't figure out how to open it (thank goodness). I will never forget this moment though. Priceless.






No comments: