April 23, 2009

Laney's 2nd birthday and Oden's 16 month check up!

This past weekend we had another birthday party. This one was for Oden's girlfriend Alayna, who turned 2 (He likes older women). It was a lot of fun and it is getting so awesome to watch the little one interact. Oden was pretty much obsessed with Laney's kitchen playsets. It was cute.

Yesterday Oden had his 15/16 month check up! He is 34 inches long and 25 pounds. He is in the 85 percentile for height and 50 percentile for weight. He's nearly half as long as I am already!! It must be funny watching me carry him. My doctor told me yesterday that I look more like a teenager than a mom! He has passed all of his developmental tests. He is pretty much perfect. Except for the fact that he has been the pickiest eater lately. It's driving me nuts. This kid could live off of fruit if I let him! Fruit and pickles of course! LOL! I have to find a creative way of getting him his protein. Any ideas anybody?

He does like to eat his socks!!

This is Oden's new couch. He LOVES it. It was a great buy!
Playing with Dad's hat!
Here's the b-day girl, LANEY!!
The now traditional screaming baby picture. Sorry this was taken with my old camera while the other one was in the shop.


3 comments:

Caitlyn said...

What a cutie! Have you tried fruit-flavored yogurt? Dairy products have a lot of protien.

Mama Kayla said...

I don't know you but I came across your blog and your little boy is so cute. I enjoyed reading through his little adventures. :-)

Anonymous said...

How about beef kabobs..hawaiian style. Pickled egg salad with ham chunks. A fruit omelette with mozzarella cheese. Peanut butter and raisins. Ummm... I am going to dinner tonight and will ask around. :)