November 25, 2008

11*25*08

I thought I would post a few cute, new pictures before Thanksgiving. I will probably have a gazillion to put up after the Holiday, and I didn't want these to go un-posted.

Lately Oden has been getting very close to walking. He took 5, pretty sturdy, steps yesterday. He is standing like a pro, when he feels like it. Of course, whenever there is an audience he gets stage fright. I hope that he will be walking by Christmas. I will probably regret saying that, seeing how everyone says everything is going to be crazy once he starts walking. I will tell you one thing, this kid is too big to be carrying around all the time!!

Happy Thanksgiving, from our Family to Yours.
**
A taste of things to come (the planned post-Christmas mohawk)Having a blast in the tub!

Oh, was that my Cheerio? You are too kind....
Doesn't he look so much like Jess in this one?Attempting a cute picture with crabby pants.

No comments: