March 10, 2008

Baby sweetness

Jess took this picture, it's my new favorite!This outfit looks so cute on himMore tummy time pictures.....they're everyones favorite!


Oden had his 10 week birthday yesterday. It's hard to believe how old he is. He is getting so big and smart. We have started to put him in the crib at night. He sleeps pretty good for about 5 hours, then he's up. When he gets up he will not go back in the crib, I think he doesn't deep sleep after that. So he comes into our bed and in my arms. I am still waiting for the night that he sleeps longer then 5 hours. That will be a great day. I've heard between 3 and 6 months they start sleeping longer. So hopefully soon!!! Other then that, we are getting very excited for his first Easter! We already bought him a cute bunny and I'm ordering him a Bumbo on-line tonight. Two words for you.......spoiled rotten. He's so sweet though, how could he not melt your heart?



No comments: